An introduction of the services offered by the National Agency of Vehicle Inspection
- Carrying out examination of whether vehicles comply with the Safety Regulations and concerning services.
- Services supplementary to 1.
Division of Services
General Outline of basic policies (the Medium Term Plan) of our activities
At the National Agency of Vehicle Inspection, the activities is carried out based on the Medium Term Plan to achieve the Medium Term Goal (July, 2002~March, 2007) assigned by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
- The service of inspection business that should be carried out strictly and indifferently will be offered impartially in a neutral position.
- Approaches will be made in upgrading and improving the inspection business with an eye to global trends, responding to social requests such as the revision of the regulations concerning automobile safety and preservation of environment.
- Efforts will be made to reflect the opinions of the users in the business administration through active information service along with ensuring the transparency of the business administration.
- Promotion of implementation of an efficient and effective business will be carried out by business improvement activities by personnel and training for them.