2.Types of Information We Collect
NAVI's webserver automatically stores information such as the visitor's domain name,IP address, and/or access condition.
Concerning feedbacks and submissions, we may force the visitors to fill out "Personally Identifiable Information" such as address, name, age, occupation, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
Information listed in "2-1" will be used as reference for providing better services at this site.
Information listed in "2-2", which includes personal opinions and personally identifiable information, will be used as reference for our policy planning. So we may transfer these information to the main office and/or local offices. Also we may manage to use your e-mail address,telephone number or fax number in order to contact you providing answers for your inquiries to NAVI. Depending on the contents of your feedbacks, we may transfer your information to our related organizations.
4.Limitation of Use
We will not disclose your information to a third party or use for purposes other than those listed in "3.Use Purpose", except under certain circumstances such as legal requirements, investigation of illegal unauthorized access, threats and other illegal behaviors, etc. We may, however, disclose aggregated data on access conditions and personal information.
To prevent information leakage, loss, or damage, we take the measures necessary to safeguard information collected.
This site's access conditions and customer opinions submitted may, if necessary, be revealed to related persons for an aggregated data analysis, in which case we will make sure they take the appropriate measures in managing your information.
- Sites containing contents that could slander or damage the reputation of the NAVI and/or others.
- Websites with frame divisions that may cause our contents to coexist with the contents of your website, making it difficult to distinguish the contents of our website from yours.
- Sites that does, or could infringe on the intellectual property (copyrights, trademark rights, etc.), privacy, and/or portrait rights of the NAVI and/or others.
- Sites containing illegal and/or inappropriate contents.
- Sites we consider inappropriate.
- Your name (if a corporation, name of the corporation and person in charge)
- Your address and telephone number
- Your website's URL
- Brief description and purposes of your website
You may use web on this website for quotation or personal purposes only, as admitted by the Copyright Law. You may not distribute, publish, or transmit any of our contents without the authorization of the NAVI.